Find answers to all of your SUNNYD questions!
- What is SUNNYD?We’re glad you asked! SUNNYD, or Sunny Delight, is a refreshing fruit-flavored beverage that is fortified with Vitamin C. We offer a variety of delicious flavors that are great for any time of the day and all year long! One serving (8oz) of SUNNYD provides 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C and 15% of the daily value of Vitamin B1.
- Has the shape of the SUNNYD gallon bottle changed?Yes! It’s the exact same great tasting SUNNYD in a new square bottle that’s easier to pour and easier to store in your refrigerator. It’s also more environmentally friendly because it requires less material and less energy to produce and is fully recyclable.
- Does SUNNYD use artificial sweeteners?Yes. SUNNYD uses some artificial sweeteners as a way to reduce the amount of sugar and calories without compromising the great taste our consumers love and want from SUNNYD. All ingredients used in SUNNYD have been thoroughly tested for safety, are approved for use by the FDA and are listed in the ingredient statement on every SUNNYD label.
- How many different varieties of SUNNYD are there?SUNNYD comes in lots of sun-bursting flavors. From Tangy Original to tasty Mango to yummy Orange Pineapple! And every one has a full day’s supply of Vitamin C in each 8oz serving. Which is your favorite? For more information, visit our Flavors page.
- Do I need to refrigerate my SUNNYD?Well, it depends on the variety. SUNNYD comes in both refrigerated and shelf stable varieties. To be sure, please check the label for refrigeration information. Always refrigerate SUNNYD after opening. We recommend you drink SUNNYD before the “best before” date stamped on the bottle.
- Can I freeze my SUNNYD?You can freeze your SUNNYD to make ice cubes or yummy SUNNYD frozen treats. Freezing might affect the taste of your SUNNYD after it’s thawed, so make sure to eat them frozen for the best tasting product. Also, you should not freeze SUNNYD in the container it comes in. The product will expand as it freezes and may cause the container to split.
- Where can I find SUNNYD? I can’t find SUNNYD at my local store.SUNNYD is available at most grocery chains and mass merchandisers, as well as many convenience stores. If you can’t find SUNNYD at your favorite grocer, drug store, or other large chain retail store, ask the store manager to begin carrying SUNNYD. Not all varieties are available everywhere, so check with online retailers such as AMAZON.COM.
- What’s the difference between Tangy Original and Smooth & Sweet?Are you Tangy or Smooth? If you’re super flavorful, bold and strong then you’ll love the tangy, citrusy, bold flavor of SUNNYD Tangy Original. If you’re refined, smooth and compatible then you’ll prefer the smooth, subtly sweeter citrus taste of SUNNYD Smooth & Sweet.
- Where can I find the best before date?Most varieties of SUNNYD have the best before date stamped near the neck of the bottle, on the shoulder, above the production code. If you have purchased SUNNYD in cans, look for the stamp on the bottom of the container.
- Does SUNNYD contain caffeine?Nope! None of the SUNNYD products contain caffeine.
- Does SUNNYD contain gluten?No way! There is no gluten in SUNNYD products.
- My SUNNYD doesn’t taste right, smell right, or is leaking. Why?We are very sorry that you are not 100% satisfied with your SUNNYD. There are a number of possible explanations: your bottle could have been exposed to high temperatures, damaged during shipping, or it may be beyond the “best before” date. If you suspect there is a problem, do not drink the product. For further information and assistance, please visit our Contact Us page